RouterCheck is the first consumer tool for protecting consumer home routers, which are the gateway to consumer home networks. Home routers are the computer in homes with the least protection, but the greatest vulnerability. If a home router is attacked, all the devices connected to that router are at risk. RouterCheck is like an anti-virus system for home routers. It protects routers from hackers around the world, who have begun to target and attack routers.
Router security is a worldwide problem. Even the Wall Street Journal knows it’s a problem! Watch this great short video to learn why routers are vulnerable to hackers:
Learn more about RouterCheck
- To learn more about how RouterCheck protects you, read What is RouterCheck.
- To learn more about the threats to your home network, read Why Are Routers So Vulnerable.
- Who benefits from using RouterCheck? Consumers, ISPs, router companies, pretty much everyone!
- Convinced? To try RouterCheck, download it from the Google Play Store.
- And be sure to watch our blog to keep up to date with the latest news about home network security.
- For widespread coverage of router security issues, check out Router Security in the News.
For more information, visit RouterCheck.com.