We are focused on products that keep consumers secure on the Internet. That’s why we developed RouterCheck. It’s an easy-to-use app for diagnosing and fixing router and WiFi issues. But it’s much more than that — it’s also a diagnostic tool for ISPs to improve visibility into these issues while reducing support costs.
RouterCheck is the first consumer tool for protecting home routers, which are the gateway to home networks. A home router is the home computer with the least protection, but the greatest vulnerability. If it is attacked, all the devices connected to it are at risk. RouterCheck is like an anti-virus system for routers. It protects routers from hackers around the world, who have begun to target and attack them.
- To learn more about how RouterCheck protects consumers, read What is RouterCheck.
- To learn more about the threats to home networks, read Why Are Routers So Vulnerable.
- Who benefits from using RouterCheck? Consumers, ISPs, router companies, pretty much everyone!
- Convinced? To try RouterCheck, download it from the Google Play Store.
- And be sure to watch our blog to keep up to date with the latest news about home network security.
- For widespread coverage of router security issues, check out Router Security in the News.